Sunday, October 5, 2008

02

Apple squeeze picture study...

SS 1/800, Aperture F 5.6, ISO 400 and SS 1/80, Aperture F 5.6, ISO 400

I wanted to catch the individual apple pieces as they flew into the barrel after being pulverized. And if you look closely the camera did capture individual chunks. But you can't see a thing, the shutter was so fast not enough light was allowed in. So I changed my shutter speed in the next one and got light but less freezing of the frame. Now I need to try doing both. Time to refer to the manual again:-)

1 comment:

Sara said...

great experiment...trying to understand how Aperture, speed and ISO relate can be tricky and frustrating. I think the more we spend the time trying it the more we will eventually understand! I totally forgot about the apple squeeze today even though it was on my calendar. I think with Mike up in Seattle I forgot and opted for a lazy Sunday at home! Maybe next year!